Parent/Guardians are responsible for being supportive of their children by attending games and being a positive force.
Parent/Guardians are responsible for making sure their children have an updated DIAA physical on file at school before the first practice.
Parents should …
- Be supportive of the coaches and the team by being realistic advocates for the program.
- Model respectful behavior towards coaches and officials who work with your children.
- Encourage teamwork, perseverance and a solid work ethic.
- Teach an appreciation of unselfish behavior for the good of all involved in the program.
- Be active in helping create a successful end of the season banquet.
- Become working members of the Athletic Boosters Organization.